1. SURFING BOARD. I’ve always loved the beach and everything about it – naturally beautiful from sunrise to sundown. More often than not, I enjoy watching people skimboarding – trying and trying really hard not to stumble off their boards and *BLAAGGG*!!! Skadoosh. I laugh because admittedly “the moment of fall” is usually funny…so I laugh. Uhm, yes, boisterously, HAHAHA! (No mean intentions) 🙂
I envy them, too. I’ve also always dreamed of becoming a surfing pro. Seriously? Seriously. Someone might say, “That.is.SO.NOT.you.” Of course, but I’m serious anyway. I drool over movies about surfing while imagining myself the surfing champ in the story. You know Blue Crush? Good Lord, I envy Dana and the other female surfing pros. They’re great, they’re amazing, and of course, the stunt people if there were any.
I wish I know how to surf. I really wish, so I could just play with waves big time.
2. CELLO. Summer music? What crosses my mind first is reggae of Uncle Bob. Then party songs, line dance music, countryside beat. But I want music from the cello. Ye~ah, it’s low-toned, a bit lonely and boring, but to me it sounds exactly like…music. Familiar with Steven Sharp Nelson of The Piano Guys? He’s exceptional at playing the cello and yes, I’m a fan!
I wish I know how to play the cello. I really wish, so I could just play the kind of music I love.
3. OFFICE DESK ON THE BEACH. Who wouldn’t want that? If only I could drag my desk to the shore, I wouldn’t mind rendering OTs. Moon bathing is just as lovely!
I really wish, so I could somehow play while working.
4. MOTORBIKE. I tried, I swear I tried learning how to maneuver a motorbike but it was either I couldn’t make a right turn or I drove straight into the ditch! But if only I know how to, I would’ve driven down the countryside, escape the city to somewhere where I could breathe in real air and wouldn’t have to sneeze it back out. I would’ve packed for myself a good snack, which I would slowly munch at a layby while taking in the offers of the rustic side of the world.
I wish I know how to drive. I really wish, so I could just play with the bike, with my balance, with the road, and with each lovely passing sight.
5. JARVIS. Right, Iron Man. If I have my own Just-A–Rather-Very-Intelligent-System, I would have something slash someone to do the hassle for me.
I really wish, so I could just play lazy, LOL!
BUT matter-of-factly, I’m merely wishing upon the summer skies. It’s fine, I’m not really on a crazy chase for these things, but at least I’ve thought of some things to wish for. It’s fun! For now, I’m just gonna play all I can, the way I can.
Wishing you love this summer, Ayna 🙂