Not really much, but sharing with you my “little website” (hihihi) would be much to my elation.
Just very brief though. Ever since I was a kid, I’ve always enjoyed my hobby of drawing girls and ladies in beautiful dresses and gowns. I never really saw it as something I’d work up to now, but only to find myself always adoring gowns and always wanting a new sketch pad. I’m cursed with a blessing, I believe so. 🙂
So lemme just rejoice in this courage I have to show you this little hobby I love.
- to my brother for getting me the domain and for setting up the website.
- to my sister for always being fascinated with my designs.
- to my parents for always knowing that I’m somehow good at drawing, hahaha!
- to my boyfriend for appreciating it although he’s not much of an “art guy.”
- to my friends who believe in this gift I have.
- to God for everything.